Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Hello World

Welcome to Lantern Shark Productions. The start of my journey to understand what it takes to produce a good film. I truly believe in the power of media to convey powerful messages because many movies and even social media posts have made an everlasting imprint on my mind. As someone known for being empathetic and driven, I credit these traits to films and books I immersed myself in growing up. They allowed me to put aside my own experiences and join another’s perspective, grow compassion, and appreciate a good story. To be truthful, I am still discovering who I am every day. The exactness of what I want to set out to do is unknown, but what I can say for certain is that I work hard to accomplish what I envision. To introduce myself is to tell you that I crave a life that fulfills me. One that exudes kindness, passion, and depth. I consider myself a thinker as I ponder deeply about things, applying this curiosity to my writing and to all that sparks my creativity. Life should be joyous in adventures and love and what we create, as well as consume in media, should reflect this. My goal when it comes to studying and producing films is to explore the make-up behind films and for my creations to reflect my ambitions. To concoct something worth mulling over in discussion. To devise something that spurs change in one’s perception of the world. But above all, to make something someone gives credit to for molding their mind for the better.

Below is a clip from 'Shutter Island' — an unforgettable movie for its amazing, plot-twisting storyline and some images I feel I resonate with on how I view accomplishing goals.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Cut

The final cut of our film Intertwined! Change quality to 2160p 4k for best viewing purposes. Acknowledged music source: Lvl by Asap Rocky.